Keith Fitz-Gerald has some pretty pricey publications, however, he does have a cheaper one which we are going to talk about today, called the Money Map Report.
What’s it about, and is it legit?
Keith Fitz-Gerald’s Money Map Report is a $299 yearly subscription service that gives you trade recommendations based on a method of five key strategies. It’s not a scam, but he claims it can help you get through an economic crisis, which does seem a bit far-fetched.
In this review, we’ll take a closer look at what Money Map Report is about and who’s behind it, then I’ll share my personal thoughts on whether or not I think it’s worth it.
What’s Money Map Report About?
The Money Map Report is a subscription service from Keith Fitz-Gerald under the publishing company Money Map Press.
This service is based on the “Money Map Method” that was developed by Keith Fitz-Gerald himself. This method follows five key strategies, which are:
- 1. Six high-profit global trends: Focusing on trends in the energy, technology, medicine, demographics, scarcity, and warfare sectors.
- 2. Price: The mantra of never purchasing too high, because buying low will help maximize your profits.
- 3. The 50/40/10 structure: Using this method of diversifying your portfolio.
- 4. Income: Focus on earning where 90% of total market returns come from – dividends.
- 5. Limit your losses: Continually manage your portfolio to keep your risk level as low as possible.
The idea that’s being promoted is that, through these five strategies, you’ll be able to withstand times when the market enters a financial hardship.
This is important, since Fitz-Gerald is promoting this service by the theory that we’re on the brink of a financial collapse, which he’s coining as the Great Reckoning.
He claims that he’s been able to see this coming for a long time, and as such claims that he’s “more prepared” than others to tell you how to get through it successfully.
So, the idea is that if you subscribe to this Money Map Report, you will be able to make it through this economic crisis without a problem following the tips and tricks of him and others.
With this subscription, you will be paying $299 per year which is not a bad cost when compared to some of Fitz-Gerald’s other services.
How Does Money Map Report Work?
The foundation of the Money Map Report subscription is a monthly newsletter, where Keith provides insights and trade recommendations that he believes can help you profit in the stock market. Even during a financial crisis or major economic downturn.
So you’re basically signing up to get Keith’s trade recommendations.
Which on one hand is good because he’s obviously an expert with a proven track record of successful investing. So you could definitely learn a lot from Keith.
On the other hand, it’s always risky to invest based on someone’s advice. You should ALWAYS understand what it is that you are doing, and what companies you’re investing in, rather than just blindly following someone’s advice.
The good news is, Keith does share a lot of insights within the newsletters though, along with some training in the members area, so you do get the opportunity to educate yourself.
In any case, here’s what you get as a subscriber to Money Map Report:
- Money Map Report (once per month)
- Money Map Report Intelligence Network
- Money Map Report Trade Alerts
- Money Map Report Weekly Dossiers (basically a detailed report)
- Money Map Report Video Briefings
- Tactics and Risk-Management Tutorials (twice per week)
- 24/7 access to the Money Map Report Members-Only Website
- Money Map Report Concierge Service
Then there’s the following bonus reports:
- The Great Reckoning Survival Guide: How to Protect Yourself & Your Family from the Coming Crisis
- The Two Investments People Will Be Desperate for in a Collapse
- “Long Chaos” report
All of this costs $299, and your subscription is set to auto renewal (as with most other Money Map Press services).
So, if you do not want another year after purchasing, you have to be on top of cancelling it.
And if you are wondering about a money back guarantee with this service, there is one! It basically states that you get a 60 day risk-free trial. If you don’t like it “for any reason” then you can get a full refund within that 60 day timeframe.
Outside of that, you can still get a refund, but it will be prorated.
Who Is Keith Fitz-Gerald?
Keith Fitz-Gerald is a stock analyst and trader that has been dealing with the stock market for 37 years now.
He is regularly featured on things such as Fox Business, Bloomberg and BNN and in publications such as the Wall Street Journal and Forbes.com.
It makes sense that he is regularly featured in financial sources such as these because of his accomplishments which includes:
- Being one of the few to predict the dot-com crash and the 2008-2009 financial crisis
- Having advised individuals and institutions with portfolios in the billions of dollars
- Being an expert in “Market Chaos Theory”
On top of this, he’s the author of popular newsletters like High Velocity Profits, Total Wealth and Straight Line Profits. And services like Rapid-Fire Profits Alliance, which is basically a combination of his top subscriptions.
This experience is probably why so many people do follow his advice when it comes to stocks and why he is featured on such a large website like Money Map Press.
What is Money Map Press?
Money Map Press is a financial publishing company that was founded in 2007 and is a part of Agora Financial.
It was founded by Mike Ward and offers publications from twelve investing, stock, and trade analyst “experts” that have quite a bit of experience with the stock market.
Some bigger names associated with Money Map Press are people like Tom Gentile, D.R. Barton, and Michael Robinson.
While D.R. Barton uses presentations like Federal Rent Checks to promote his popular newsletter, 10 Minute Millionaire Insider.
These are just a few examples though, there are many more. Each “guru” focusses on a different type of investing/trading strategy so there’s something to suit virtually everyone.
Is Money Map Press legit?
Overall I do believe it’s legit, but they do have some complaints coming from past subscribers of services from them (mainly that they didn’t work out as advertised).
This doesn’t mean that the services are scams, but it does go to show that not ever newsletter is going to make you the kind of returns they suggest.
As with any type of investing, some people are going to earn money, and others will lose it. When you are dealing with something as volatile and unpredictable as the stock market, you can never actually predict things with 100% accuracy.
So, even though they make somewhat unrealistic claims, that should be a risk you understand before you sign up.
What I Like
- It’s a cheaper option than some other services, for example ones that cost well into the thousands of dollars, and there’s a money back guarantee.
- You’re getting a lot of value within one subscription, including quality education, weekly updates and Keith’s stock picks.
- Keith is an expert with a proven track record of success, and someone who I believe shares a lot of value.
What I Don’t Like
- A big part of the promotion is about using fear to convince you that you should follow their advice. Like the sky is falling, and only they can save you (lol).
- Keith spends little time talking about the risks and potential downside, he spends most of the time discussing the potential gains. Which could lead some to buy into this expecting to get rich quick, which is not the reality.
Taking everything into consideration, Keith Fitz-Gerald’s Money Map Report is not a scam. You are paying for a service and you are getting what the service includes.
But does this mean that you should necessarily purchase this subscription?
Not necessarily. But ultimately, whether or not you join is a personal choice. Just remember that, even if someone like Fitz-Gerald has lots of experience to back up what he is saying, nobody can predict the stock market wit 100 percent accuracy.
Investing is inherently risky, so you should always focus on educating yourself instead of finding the best “guru” to take advice from.
Hope you enjoyed the article! My name is Tim and I’m the creator of Affiliate UNguru. I started this site out of a passion to help others avoid scams and to share how I’ve been able to create a successful business online. You can see how I did it in this free training.