Information That We Collect
Depending on how Users/Members use the Website, we may ask Users/Members to share personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) with us. Whether you choose to share your Personal Information is completely up to you, but you must keep in mind that you may not be able to access some of the areas of the Website as effectively and fully use the services we offer on the Website without sharing adequate Personal Information. Personal Information includes any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact or locate the Users. Personal information will be used for only those purposes to which the individual has consented with the following exceptions.
Below are some of the situations wherein Users Personal Information may be collected:
- Account Information. Users may register on affiliateunguru.com and share their standard contact information. In addition, we may collect and store any personal information you provide while using our Service or in some other manner. This may include identifying information, such as your name, email address, photo or avatar image, Website URL, content within messages sent using contact form or comments left on any page, IP address and other kinds of identifying information.
- General Usage of this Website. While using and interacting with affiliateunguru.com, information such as device type, geolocation information, behaviour and engagement metrics, computer and connection information, demographic information and statistics (example: age, gender, interests and preferences on page views), may be collected, stored and processed on this Website, and within third party analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- We may collect Users/Members email address to send them account confirmations, notifications for alerts, and to provide services to Users in connection with the Website. Subject to Users consent, we may also send to Users promotional emails, such as monthly newsletters regarding the properties and new service offerings;
- We also collect Users Personal Information for administrative purposes, such as addressing account and troubleshooting Website issues, investigating abuse on the Website, responding to User enquiries and enforcing and applying our Terms and Conditions of Service.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide us with:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide, develop and improve affiliateunguru.com and its services, including to make assessments and recommendations about content, and safety.
- We may also use this information in an aggregated, non-identified form for research purposes and to help us make sales, marketing, and business decisions.
- To provide you with information, services that you request from us.
- To notify about changes of our Website or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Affiliateunguru.com Website may use IP addresses for systems administration purposes. Users IP address is collected and displayed in the admin area of this Website when someone leaves a comment. We also use a third party plugin called Thrive Leads which saves this information on this Website when someone opts-in to our email list.
You agree that we may use the information collected by us to send you offers, whether personalised or not, or to contact you by email regarding products or Services promoted by affiliateunguru.com. The information submitted by users is used only for internal purposes.
However, we may also release Personal Information or other information we collect, if we believe that such action is necessary to: (I) comply with legal requirements and processes; (II) identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities who are or we believe have caused or might cause injury to us or a third party; (III) defend or respond to claims brought or threatened against us, our employees, service providers, users of our Services or others; (IV) vendors, service providers, and technicians who help with some of our processing and storage, including helping to answer your questions or (V) otherwise to protect, assert rights, interests of affiliateunguru.com and of our employees, service providers, Users of the Services or others. Any such release decisions may be made by us in our sole discretion.
While we try to be selective in working with third parties, we are not responsible for their use of your personal information.
In addition, since member information on our Website is a business asset, in case we are reorganized or sold to or merged with another company, we may sell, assign, or transfer your personal information to a purchaser of all or substantially all of our business assets, or to an affiliate, as applicable.
How Long Is This Data Stored For?
We retain your data as long as your account subsists with us. However, it may be noted that on closure of the account the data with us does not get deleted immediately. In the event you desire immediate deletion of your data you may email us to that effect.
We collect information via cookies and other similar technologies (such as web beacons). Cookies are small text files that are automatically placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit almost any Website. They are stored by your Internet browser. Cookies contain basic information about your Internet use. Your browser sends these cookies back to the Website every time you revisit it, so it can recognize your computer or mobile device and personalize and improve your Website experience.
- To help us customize the content, experience, and advertisements provided to you on our Website and on other Websites across the Internet. For example, when you access a web page, a cookie is automatically set by us, our service providers, or our partners to recognize your browser as you navigate on the Internet and to present you with information and advertising based on your apparent interests.
- To help measure and research the effectiveness of features and offerings, advertisements, and email communications (by determining which emails you open and act upon).
The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers should tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable non-essential types of cookies.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can disable this function so that your browser will not accept cookies. Please be aware that disabling this function may impact your use and enjoyment of this Website, as declining cookies, certain functionalities of our Website may not be available to you
Opting Out or Unsubscribing
We may send weekly or monthly newsletter service. Or you may subscribe to request information via email from us, by inputting your name and/or email into an optin form on this Website, which may result in more or less frequent emails. The details of what you are optin into, will be on the form and/or optin page itself.
Given the nature of the business the information we collect is used expressly to provide the services requested. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. We will never sell or rent your email address.
To unsubscribe from our emails or to update your information, you may follow the “Unsubscribe” or “Change Subscriber Options” link at the bottom of the email. You may also contact us to do this or if you would like your name and email deleted from our database.
We may unsubscribe any User and/or delete any information provided to us, at our sole discretion, without notice, at any time.
Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect the information we maintain, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to our Services and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of information.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
Affiliateunguru.com is based in Australia, and, regardless of where you use our Services or otherwise provide information to us, the information may be transferred to and maintained on servers located in Australia or other countries. We store data on the servers of trustworthy third party service providers. We make sure that such third party service providers are GDPR compliant. Note that the laws, regulations and standards of the country in which this information is stored may be different from your own country. By using our Services, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in Australia and other countries.
Facebook Pixel Data
Affiliateunguru.com may use Facebook re-marketing services to deliver targeted marketing messages to you on Facebook based on your activity on this website. Facebook re-marketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie in your browser. We use this service to deliver relevant and useful advertisements to our visitors and to provide a better user experience.
You can view Facebook’s Data Policy here.
In order to provide you the best service, affiliateunguru.com gets connected to various third party devices and services. The Website may link to, or be linked to, other Websites not maintained by us. Affiliateunguru.com is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third parties or third-party Websites, including any linked or linking Websites. To the extent that you disclose personally identifiable information to any such third parties, different rules may apply to their use and disclosure of personal information that you disclose to them.
We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such Websites before disclosing your personal information to them. If you link to Third Party Websites, you may be subject to those Third Party Websites’ terms and conditions and other policies. Affiliateunguru.com makes no representation or guarantee as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information contained in any such Third Party Websites, and your linking to any other Website is completely at your own risk and affiliateunguru.com disclaims all liability thereto.
Your Rights Under The General Data Protection Regulations
If you are a member of the EU, you have the following rights:
Request More Information. You can request more information about the data we collect should you wish to learn more or for any reason. Or if you wish to make a complaint.
Access Any Data We’ve Collected. You can request to see exactly what data we have collected that is of a personally identifiable nature.
Update Any Data We’ve Collected. You may request that any or all of personally identifiable information we have collected be rectified, modified or otherwise updated.
Delete Any or All Data We’ve Collected. You may request that any or all of personally identifiable information we have collected be deleted and removed from our records.
Withdraw Your Consent to The Collection and Use of Your Data. You may withdraw your consent to the collection of your data at any time
In order to exercise any of these rights, simply contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply within 72 hours to process your request. You may also reach us by mail at: PO Box 146, Griffith, 2680, NSW, Australia.
Our Services are not intended for or directed to children. Children under 16 are not eligible to use our Services. By using the Services, you represent that you are at least 16 years old and understand that you must be at least 16 years old in order to create an account and purchase the Services advertised through our Websites. We do not knowingly collect or maintain Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered Personal Information from children younger than the age of 16, we will take reasonable measures to delete or destroy such information from our records.
Website owner: Timothy McKinlay
Postal Address: PO Box 146, Griffith, 2680, NSW, Australia.
You can also contact us here.