Technology has come a long way, with innovations that keep exponentially accelerating.
Because it’s so hard to keep up with, people like Ray Blanco have created things like the Technology Profits Confidential to help us all out.
Technology Profits Confidential is a $199 per year weekly newsletter from Ray Blanco of Seven Figure Publishing that helps bring his tech and investing experience to give you technology stock recommendations based on “hype cycles.”
Read more to find out what it’s all about, who’s behind it, if it’s a scam, and more!
What Is Technology Profits Confidential?
Technology Profits Confidential is a weekly newsletter from Ray Blanco that combines all of his technology and investing background to help you navigate the world of tech stocks.
He claims that investing in technology is all about timing. If you invest too early, you lose a lot; and if you get in too late, you’ve missed your chance.
According to Blanco, the key is to get in on “hype cycles,” which is the time when the most money can be made.
He will teach you all about those in the Technology Profits Confidential newsletter.
He claims that it’s not just about having the next big thing, it’s about all the aspects of the company. So, if a company has a good piece of technology but doesn’t execute right, it’s not going to work out.
From getting interviews with company insiders to attending company conferences, Ray Blanco does everything he can to get you the information needed to get in on the “hype cycle” of a new piece of technology.
He supposedly brings all this information to you in weekly reports.
Technology Profits Confidential has an annual subscription cost of $199 a year. That’s not too bad when you consider the price of some other publications under The Agora family.
Be sure to note, however, that if you want to try it and don’t like the newsletter, you only get a full refund for the first three months because Ray Blanco has already “earmarked the money for this project.”
And if you do purchase a subscription, it is set to automatically renew, so be sure to remember to cancel it if you don’t want another year of it.
How Does Technology Profits Confidential Work?
When you purchase a subscription to Technology Profits Confidential, you will receive:
- Monthly Technology Profits Confidential issues: You’ll receive this by email on the first week of the month and will receive a physical copy on the third week of the month. Each of these issues will contain tech and biotech analysis, specific investment recommendations, and seven stories to help expand your knowledge in these fields.
- Weekly Portfolio Updates: Updates that will be posted every Friday and will give you the most up-to-date information on the portfolios.
- Access To The Full Library of Technology Profits Confidential Special Reports: When you subscribe, you’ll receive access to the full reports library archives and will have access to every new report that gets published.
- A free daily subscription to the 5 Minute Forecast, America Uncensored, The Rundown, and Technology Profits Daily
- Startup Profits Daily: Every Tuesday and Thursday, Kevin will send you a free letter covering equity crowdfunding, small business structures, and what to look for when it comes to startup investing.
Something to note is that they nonchalantly throw in the Startup Profits Daily from some guy named Kevin.
This threw me for a loop, because there was no person named Kevin anywhere on the Seven Figure Publishing editors list, nor was this publication prominently listed anywhere on the site.
But after some researching on Google, we found out who Kevin is.
Mysterious Kevin of Startup Profits Daily is Kevin Harrington, a successful entrepreneur and one of the original “sharks” on ABC’s Shark Tank.
So, he actually knows what he’s doing when it comes to investing, and his insights might actually be valuable.
With this subscription, you might also be asked to upgrade to Technology Profits Confidential Pro. This will give you access to:
- Pot Timer Pro: An insider look into pot stock timing.
- Hype Cycle Insider: Monthly reports about the biggest new tech innovations.
- Private Inner Circle Meetings: Monthly meeting where Blanco will discuss the biggest breakthrough trends happening right now.
Recommended: Go here to see my #1 rated stock advisory of 2022
Who Is Ray Blanco?
Ray Blanco is a investment expert and editor of a few publications from Seven Figure Publishing. These publications include:
- Technology Profits Confidential
- Technology Profits Daily
- Ray Blanco’s FDA Trader
- Penny Pot Profits
- Breakthrough Technology Alert
Ray Blanco was extremely interested in technology when he was a kid, even creating a Wilson Cloud Chamber in his basement in 8th grade.
It’s no wonder he went on to get a bachelor’s degree in information technology from Hodges University and then spend a decade working for many companies as a network technician and systems analyst.
One big accomplishment that Blanco has under his belt is designing and overseeing the entire network infrastructure for one of the most successful private wealth management firms in the country that manages over $30 billion in assets.
With all of this tech background, it’s no wonder Ray Blanco joined Agora Financial in 2009 and began making these publications to share some of his technology and investment insight with others through these publications.
Who is Agora Financial?
Agora Financial is a financial publishing company under the parent company of The Agora.
The Agora was founded in 1978 by Bill Bonner and is based out of Baltimore, Maryland.
It only started off with one publication in 1979 called International Living and has now expanded to a network of over 30 companies under their parentship.
They used to be called Agora Inc., but in 2016 the name changed to The Agora.
As of 2015 had a yearly revenue of around $500 million for all their companies.
All in all, Technology Profits Confidential is not a bad subscription service because you get everything you pay for and it’s not too pricey when compared to some other services I’ve reviewed.
If you want to subscribe this newsletter from Ray Blanco, that is totally up to you, but just remember that even if someone does have experience in stocks and tech stocks, that doesn’t mean he will always be right.
Stocks are volatile and no one can predict them with 100% certainty. So, just remember to be smart and never invest more than you can afford to lose.