Today I’m reviewing Jason Bond Unchained.
I discovered this recently through an email. And it’s basically a free training webinar featuring Jason Bond, where you learn about his trading strategy, along with the “repeatable patterns” he uses to make money as a trader.
Is it the real deal?
Jason Bond Unchained is definitely legitimate. Because, for starters, it’s just a free webinar (well, more like prerecorded video training). And second, the information he shares is actually quite helpful if you’re interested in learning how to trade.
So I personally don’t see why anyone would call it a scam.
That said, it does lead you towards buying his paid service, Jason Bond Picks, which costs $1,497 for 12 months. So as with most “free webinars” there’s a pitch at the end of it.
Read on to learn more.
What Is Jason Bond Unchained?
Jason Bond Unchained is a free webinar based training event where Jason Bond explains his strategy for making money trading stocks.
Or, as his website puts it:
This series of exclusive content is going to peel back the layers of Jason Bond’s stock market success and the repeatable patterns he looks for daily.jasonbondtraining.com/unchained
In order to get access to the event, you simply need to visit his site, put your name and email into the form and the webinar normally begins within several minutes. I ended up going through it a couple times, on different days, which is how I know it’s actually a replay.
But that’s okay with me, since there’s still lots of great insight in it.
In any case, during the presentation, Jason talks about his track record in the trading world, explains how his unique trading method works, and provides examples of the performance of his stock picks. Which, to say the least, was quite impressive.
How does his trading method actually work?
Throughout Jason’s website, and the presentation, he talks about “repeatable trading patterns” that he uses to profit as a trader. And from what I can gather, he’s specifically referring to three repeatable trading patterns that he watches for, in order to make the gains he has over the years for both himself and his subscribers.
Here are Jason’s three main trading patterns:
- The Fish Hook: This is a pattern that looks similar to a fish hook, where the stock has been falling in price and is starting to come back up. The idea with this pattern is to buy as the stock is on the rise, at the bottom end of the “hook.”
- The Flag: His second strategy is the flag pattern (that resembles a flag) and while there are different types, a good example is the “bull flag.” This pattern occurs when a stock has risen in price substantially and is consolidating (going sideways) for a while. According to many professional traders, a bull flag is a good indication that the stock is about to go up.
- The Rocket: This pattern, also known as a breakout pattern, is simply where a stock is hovering around a resistance level and something causes a major price hike, quite suddenly, such as a news event or earnings report for example.
Worth mentioning is that these aren’t the real names for these patterns, this is just what Jason has dubbed them. And they’re actually quite common patterns too. What’s unique is Jason’s system for identifying these patterns, how he shares them with subscribers of Jason Bond Picks, and the quality of education that he provides his members.
In the next section, we’ll take a closer look at Jason Bond Picks, so you know how it works and what to expect if you do decide to join.
What Is Jason Bond Picks?
Jason Bond Picks is a paid membership service provided by Jason Bond of RagingBull.com, which shows you how to trade the market using the same “repeatable patterns” he has used to make millions of dollars over the years.
Patterns like the ones I mentioned earlier.
The basic idea is to join, educate yourself, and follow the same trades Jason is using within his own account, with his own money, to potentially profit yourself within your own trading account.
And if you’re not comfortable trading with real money, you can setup a paper trading account and trade with pretend money. That way, you can learn and test your skills before risking anything other than the cost of joining.
Either way, it’s never a good idea to just blindly follow someone else’s trading strategy or stock picks without knowing what you’re doing, because that’s an easy way to lose money.
So I think it’s good that Jason provides members with a comprehensive suite of trading education. He doesn’t just give you a bunch of stock picks and that’s that, he encourages you to learn as much as you can from the moment you join, so that you can make more educated decisions.
And you’re not just learning about his three trading patterns either. If you want to be successful, you’ll need to take the time to learn about the actual trading strategies he uses – such as swing trading for example.
Swing trading is basically a type of trading where you place trades that last for more than one day at a time, in the hopes of making money from changes (or swings) in price. Here’s a video I found about swing trading that you might find helpful if you want to learn more:
Recommended: Go here to see my #1 rated stock advisory of 2022
What Do You Get If You Join?
We’ve already established that Jason Bond Unchained is a training video that leads into Jason Bond Picks, so let’s take a closer look at how the Jason Bond Picks membership works and what you get by joining.
When you break it down, there are five main aspects to the system:
- Trading education: One of the most unique and high value aspects to Jason Bond Picks isn’t actually his stock picks, it’s the education he provides to members. The “vault” (as he calls it) is FULL of training videos where he shares his years of knowledge and experience. And it’s designed to help you become a successful trader.
- Stock scanner: This is the tool Jason uses to “scan the market” (or find) potential trades based on the trading patterns he watches out for. And as a member, you get access to this tool. Once Jason discovers a potential winning trade using his scanner, he adds it to his daily watchlist.
- Daily watchlist: This is a list of stocks that Jason has his eye on at any given time. He uses his knowledge and the scanner to essentially shortlist stocks, and this is where they end up.
- Advanced notice trade alerts: This is another really unique aspect to the system that I haven’t seen anyone else offer. Jason sends out an email to members (typically) hours in advance of a trade he is about to pounce on, and he states what price he’s willing to buy at.
- Real-time trade alerts: This is an email, text or push alert (via the app) where Jason says what he’s about to buy as he’s just about to buy. So it’s essentially a secondary alert that shows you what he’s buying right now.
On top of all of this, you get access to regular trading videos, where Jason walks you through the trades he’s placing, and a whole bunch of other videos and resources to help you become a successful trader. He’s very open and transparent about the trades he’s placing and his methods, so at the very least you could potentially learn a lot from him as a member.
How Much Does It Cost?
The cost of joining Jason Bond Picks is $1,497 for a 12 month subscription, or $2,497 for an unlimited subscription.
However, if you join through the Jason Bond Unchained webinar, you will see a discount offer of $799 for 12 months. Or at least that’s what happened when I went through the process.
That’s a pretty hefty discount, so if you are going to join, it may be worth your time watching the Jason Bond Unchained presentation to the end (lol)!
Is there a money-back guarantee?
According to the website, there’s a 30 day money back guarantee in place. But you have to actually complete the training, which they track, and prove you’ve made an effort before they’ll refund you. Seems to me like they do this to stop people from joining, soaking up all the content, then refunding.
Who’s Jason Bond?
Jason Bond is the man behind Jason Bond Picks, and co-founder of RagingBull.com, which is one of the most well-known and respected sites in the trading world.
On the RagingBull website, he and co-founder Jeff Bishop, along with a host of other trading experts, provide trading education which covers a range of different trading strategies.
According to the website, they’ve taught over 30,000 people around the world to learn how to trade. And they’ve been doing so for many years.
Before all of this, Jason Bond was apparently a gym teacher who was in debt for $250K. Until one day he decided to teach himself how to trade, and went on to become a multi-millionaire.
Now he teaches his own students within Jason Bond Picks, and other programs he runs, and in other events across the globe. He’s also been featured on Investing.com, Forbes, The Street and others. So he’s a well-known and respected trading guru.
What I Like
- Tons of education and value provided
- Jason Bond is an expert trader with a proven track record
- Lots of positive user reviews on Trustpilot
- There’s a 30 day money back guarantee
What I Don’t Like
- Trading is inherently risky, so it’s possible you could lose money
- With the membership cost and money you need for trading, not everyone will be able to afford this
Jason Bond Unchained is a training webinar that provides you with an overview of Jason’s trading strategies and methodology, along with some examples of how his stock picks have performed for others who have joined.
And that training leads you towards buying Jason Bond Picks, which is a membership program that teaches you how to trade. Also, as a member, you get access to Jason Bond’s daily and weekly stock picks for the duration of your membership.
On the plus side, there’s a lot of value provided to members for the price, especially if you snag the discounted membership through the webinar. And it’s not just about stock picks either, as it is with many similar services. This is grounded in a solid base of education which I personally think lends it a good measure of credibility.
On the other hand, not everyone will be able to afford to join and have money to trade with. And even if you do, it’s important to understand that trading can be very risky, and there are no guarantees you’ll make money, so this is not a way to get rich quick.
Either way, Jason Bond Unchained isn’t a scam, it’s just a free training. And Jason Bond Picks, the paid program it leads to, is also legitimate in my opinion and could be well worth joining for the right person.