Many may know the name Tom Gentile, whether it be from his articles on renowned websites, his many books, or maybe his different trading services he offers – one of which revolves around the up-and-coming topic of micro currencies.
So, is making money with the Microcurrency Trader legit or are you just going to be scammed?
Microcurrency Trader is not a scam. It is a yearly subscription that gives you advice and alerts on what micro currencies to invest in and when. You are also getting tips and tricks from Tom Gentile himself on how to become an expert mirco-currency trader.
In this article, we’ll cover information about who Tom Gentile is, what subscription covers, if it’s worth it, and more!
Who Is Tom Gentile?
Before we jump right into what the Microcurrency Trader is, let’s first get some background on the man who created it. So, who is Tom Gentile?
Tom Gentile is a professional trader in the stock market and has been featured on well-known websites like Fox Business and Bloomberg.
Out of all of his accomplishments in his 25 years of trading experience, one of his biggest is co-founding Optionetics, which was one of the leading financial education companies in the world.
Optionetics was later acquired for a hefty $20 million, which is just one of many proofs that he’s pretty good at what he does.
He has also created some different technologies and software that have really made him a well-known name, such as his Alpha-9 Trader, and written multiple books.
What is the Microcurrency Trader?
Microcurrency Trader is a subscription service that you get that lasts for one year. The goal of this subscription is to give you everything you need to know to trade micro currency like a professional.
With this subscription, you’ll get:
- Microcurrency Trader Buy Alert: This will give a full breakdown of what microcurrency Tom Gentile is recommending, and then step-by-step instructions on how to buy it.
- Sell Alert: When the micro currency from the buy alert is ready to make the biggest profit, you will receive a detailed alert of when to sell for the most gains.
- Trade Videos: These will come with all buy alerts. It’s basically a video of Tom Gentile making the purchase for you to follow along with to buy your micro currency.
- Quick Start Guide: This is an e-book that will walk you through everything you need to know in order to get started selling micro currency.
- Video Mastery Guide: A six-part video series that will give you all of Tom Gentile’s tips and tricks for trading in micro currency.
- Weekly Watchlist: This is a list of the current micro currencies that Tom Gentile is watching.
- Daily Debrief: This will give you breaking news on the market and how this might affect the currencies you currently have.
- Text Alert Service: This option enables you to get texts to ensure that, as soon as Tom Gentile makes a trade recommendation, you can do the trade whenever you are, right from your phone.
- Microcurrency Trader Online: This is your online account that holds all of this information listed above.
- “Currency Traders Only” Private Event: An event where you will get to meet currency trading experts and Tom Gentile himself.
- Microcurrency Trader Hotline: A 24/7 hotline that you can call if you have any questions about your trading or membership.
The biggest thing out of all this is the buy and sell alerts because that is how you are going to make the money and get the recommendations on what to buy and sell and when.
How Does It Work?
Gentile’s Microcurrency Trader is a yearly subscription service. With this subscription you’ll receive Tom Gentile’s, tips and tricks on micro currency trading and alerts on what micro currencies you should buy or sell.
You will get access to all of his insights into the stock market, which will all be available to you online.
You also get to watch him in videos walking you through the trades that he is recommending so, you can just follow along.
This is great because if you are just starting out, Tom Gentile will walk you through all the ins and outs of going from a base level micro currency trader to being one of the top experts in the market.
How Much Does It Cost?
This subscription fits into all of Tom Gentile’s other pricey products at a whopping $5,000 a year.
But what’s the risk? Can you get your money back?
Unfortunately, the answer is no. There is no money-back guarantee that promises you’ll receive your money back if you aren’t happy or the service under-delivers.
There is, however, something called “Tom’s 25,000% Guarantee.”
This guarantee states that “If you don’t get the chance to see a minimum of 25,000% in cumulative micro currency trading gains in the next year, I’ll give you another year of service on the house.”
So, what does this guarantee really say?
It just says that if Tom Gentile doesn’t give you the opportunity to pocket 25,000% in gains over your year subscription, then he’ll give you another free year.
For starters, that’s one of his characteristic guarantees that uses carefully chosen words to ensure that you’ll only get a free service if he doesn’t give you the chance to see at least 25,000% in gains.
But another issue is this: why would you want another year of something that didn’t deliver as promised, even if it is free?
Well, Gentile covers that also, saying, that is he “fails to provide recommendations that do not produce at least 25,000% in gains over the next 12 months”, then you can pick any of his services to get for free.
So, if he doesn’t deliver on his end of the deal, then you can have another service of his for free for a whole year. But there’s nothing that says you’ll get your money back.
Is It A Scam?
No, Gentile’s Microcurrency Trader is not a scam, because you do actually get everything that comes with the Microcurrency Trader subscription when you purchase it.
Does that mean it’s something you should purchase? Maybe not.
For one thing, trading is a risky game, and there are better ways to make money out there that have much less of a risk. There’s no person, machine, or algorithm that can predict future trends with 100% accuracy.
Plus, if you go into this and are not successful, you just paid (and potentially lost) all of your $5,000 that you spent on this service. And yes, some people have had success, but other people have not.
During Tom Gentile’s information page about the Microcurrency Trader, he mentions a few names of people who’ve had success, how much they’ve made, and a little tidbit about them.
It’s hard to know for sure how many of these are real success stories or not though, since these are really just words on a page. So it might pay to continue your research and check out the comments below to see what others are saying.
In the end, the Microcurrency Trader is not a scam because you are paying for something and getting something in return. But $5,000 a year for essentially advice and tips is pricey and can be unaffordable to many people.
Yes, there have been some success stories, and I believe they’re real. But not everyone with this type of product will be so lucky. Even if you do make a little, most people won’t get rich off this. That’s just the way it is.
If you are interested in trying out some of his products, he does have some cheaper services. But remember, stocks are a volatile thing and even someone with as much success as Tom Gentile cannot predict them with absolute certainty.
Whether you decide to purchase the subscription to the Microcurrency Trader or not is up to you. Just make sure you don’t jump in too fast without really pondering the risk involved with $5,000 and possibly losing it all.