In the next few minutes I’m going to show you how to start a business with no money online in a way that anyone can follow.
I’m not going to write about all the different ways one can make money online, there’s a ton. In fact it’s much like the offline world where there are millions of different ideas floating around. I will, however, tell you that it’s totally possible to create an online business with no money.
Before I get into the nitty gritty there are some fundamental things you should know. In particular there are three main ingredients you need to know about building a successful business online without an initial investment.
The Fundamentals Of Building A Profitable Online Business
Firstly you need to know where to find the right training so that you can educate yourself as to what it’s going to take to succeed. Getting your information from the wrong source will mean the difference between success and failure online, trust me on this one. There are an absolute plethora of scams and misinformation out there today that you will want to avoid.
Secondly you need to have the right tools so that you can take action on that training and begin building your new online business. Finding good tools for free can be tough, but I will explain how you can find them easily in a moment.
Third, you’ll want to get yourself connected to people that can help you along the start up phase and throughout the rest of your journey. If your anything like me you’ll think you can do everything on your own, but never under estimate the power of others help. Even one person as a mentor or a go to for technical help will be of great service to you.
Believe it or not understanding those three elements is critical to your success online no matter what business you are going into.
5 Real Ways To Make Some Extra Cash Online
Before I go forward let me share a few ways you can make some extra cash with no money upfront. This is not what I recommend you do on a long-term basis, as there is a much better way. But this is certainly worth a thought, even as a way to generate some cash flow while you begin building a solid online business.
- Freelancing Online. You could make money with a website named Fiverr or a similar website. Essentially this is a great website that allows you to set yourself up for free as a freelance ‘whatever you can think of’. It’s easy to get started and the website generates a ton of visitors so if you can provide a product or service with great value it can work. It’s also a great way to get your name out there to start off.
- Taking Surveys. You could take paid surveys from places like Swagbucks or Inbox Dollars, there’s a ton of these online. You get paid in real money or gift cards to troll around the internet taking surveys. It’s useful to big companies for their market research and you get rewarded for it. Don’t expect to make a decent income off this though- just being honest.
- Promoting To Your Followers. This is a website named IZEA for people that have a decent following on social media, which allows you to get paid by recommending products to your followers. Not really my cup of tea but hey, it works for some. There is some real merit in this style of marketing though. If you can build a list of targeted followers and then market products and services to them, it can be quite lucrative.
- Writing Quality Content. Get paid to write great content for a website named ListVerse. It will require some very decent writing ability but anyone can learn. You get $100 for every accepted post you submit to them. The real gold here is that they actually post a link to your website or blog at the bottom of your accepted and published post. Given they get over 15 million visitor a month, the traffic you could get to your blog could be incredible. To do that you need to learn how to create a website first and write valuable content which I will show you how to do. I wrote an article on how to write good website content that you may find helpful if you decide to take that route.
- Sell Extra Stuff. Sell your unwanted stuff or items you find for a bargain second hand on eBay. This is nothing new but certainly a way to make some extra dollars.
As I mentioned these are only quick ways to make extra cash that are free to get started with for the most part. There are a of other ways in reality. Let’s take a look at the best and longest lasting way to create a profitable online business, not just ways to make some extra cash on the side. What I am going to share with you isn’t just some ‘system’ or ‘insider secret method’ you might find on a dodgy sales page, it’s a real and effective way to create a long term income online.
What Is The Key To Building A Real Business Online For $0?
The way I’m going to explain for you to build a business with no money is one of the most tried and true methods in existence, but it requires work and is by no means some easy or overnight gig.
Step One– Pick something you are interested in, passionate about or believe an opportunity exists in. This could literally be anything, don’t limit or be afraid to let your imagination run wild here. Conduct some keyword research to determine the most appropriate theme based on what people are searching for on Google.
For example if your passion is gardening then you might do some research and find that a good number of people are searching for ‘organic gardening methods in tight spaces’. This might reveal an unmet need in that area that you can capitalise on with a niche marketing strategy.
The advantage of this strategy is lower competition and a more targeted offering to consumers. So the main theme of your blog might be ‘organic gardening in tight spaces’.
Step Two- Build a website with useful content to help others learn more about your chosen interest or opportunity. For example now that you have your theme you might write several articles on organic gardening. The idea is to provide useful and engaging content around your chosen topic that actually helps your readers, regardless of their purchase intentions.
This part would normally require some capital outlay, but I will show you how you can actually build a website for free and with ease shortly.
Step Three- Join an affiliate program and begin promoting related products that you believe will genuinely help or be of interest to your readers. Once you learn how to drive traffic to your website you can promote these products and earn a commission for driving sales to vendor websites.
Following our example you may promote certain fertilisers, planter kits or an online course in growing organic veggies. The bottom line here is that once everything is set up you will make an affiliate commission based on referring people to buy things they are interested in.
So that’s the basic rundown on how to start a business online for free. It will require you to learn, take action and be determined to stick at it but you can succeed without a doubt! There is massive opportunity in affiliate marketing and now is a better time than ever as more and more people turn to the internet to make purchases each and every day.
A Word Of Caution
It is extremely important to completely avoid anything even remotely ‘guru’ like when it comes to learning how to build an online business. The Internet is full of scammers and many people are being mislead every day.
How can you tell if you’re being ‘sold’ some rubbish system? Well I personally review systems I have used to save you time, money and frustration which you can check out on this site. I also wrote an article on avoiding scams which might help you.
Essentially anything that sounds too good to be true most definitely is (not probably is). I’m sure we’ve all heard that before but that is the number one way to sift through the rubbish. No push button, auto-pilot, make money by tomorrow or any other BS easy ticket system will EVER work for you. I can personally promise this to you, don’t waste your time and don’t let the inevitable failures you will encounter lead you to giving up on the idea of creating a profitable online business.
I spent years listening to the so called 'gurus' until I finally discovered a real way to generate a full-time income working from home. Click Here for the exact formula I followed.